DrkMod-10-23

The thunderous chugging of the engines emit throughout the entire ship. The room you have been provided seems to have been a nice room at one point in time, but is worn and weathered now. The black leather seats torn in places to the small cots stained all over.
There is a small window in the cabin the bronzed hardware around the window tarnished and the window itself dirty and hard to see through.
Artur Medvedík eh, I hate boats after that last ordeal
Alain Remu I’m fine with them. My stomach tends to disagree from time to time.
Artur Medvedík haha
Alain Remu Want to find out how far along we are?
GM A loud unexpected banging hits the door " Hello!?"
A loud unexpected banging hits the door " Hello!?"
Alain Remu seems startled…
Artur Medvedík looks up
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík uh, yeah?
Artur Medvedík opens door
Man in dark clothes stand at the door and nods he is dressed in a black uniform with large grey buttons on his jacket " Good evening, Sirs."
Alain Remu nods a greeting to the crewman…
Artur Medvedík sye
Alain Remu Good evening.
Artur Medvedík nods
Man in dark clothes How are the accomidations?
Alain Remu grins…
Artur Medvedík the room has seen better days but i’ll mke due
Alain Remu All I could whish for. — Do you know how far along we are?
Man in dark clothes The man cracks a slight grin at the question posed by Alain and he shakes his head.
The man cracks a slight grin at the question posed by Alain and he shakes his head.
Campaign saved.
Man in dark clothes Soon we will have a slight snack of tea and biscuts…would there be anything else you’ll require?
Artur Medvedík any chance we can get some vodka with that tea?
Alain Remu Heh… nothing for me, thanks.
Artur Medvedík my firend here lacks the constitution of we slovaks
Man in dark clothes … I have a question of my own… What is your plans in London when we arrive?
Artur Medvedík a large drink of vodka to start
Alain Remu pulls up his eyebrows at the unexpected question… “we’ll have some more travel ahead of us, I presume.”
Alain Remu pulls up his eyebrows at the unexpected question… “we’ll have some more travel ahead of us, I presume.”
Artur Medvedík from there i ndon’t know
Alain Remu Why the sudden interest?
Man in dark clothes The captian doesn’t make it a habbit of having our guests abord and not knowing why they have a need of travel
Artur Medvedík assure him we will not be of concern
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík perhaps vodka can make a good insurance policy, e?
JE_GM IQ roll -2 both
Alain Remu intelligence: 10 -2= (8):[Failure!] [3d6 = 12]
Artur Medvedík intelligence: (11) :[Success!] [3d6 = 9]
→ Artur Medvedík You notice the slight outline of a pistol handle under the man’s jacket
Man in dark clothes The snacks will be by shortly
Artur Medvedík if you don’t mind untill then i would like to rest
The man takes a step back and closes the door loudly looking through the small window in the door for only a moment then walking away
Artur Medvedík that man is not one to trust
Alain Remu Captains these days tend to be nosey.
Alain Remu Hmm, if you say so.
Artur Medvedík he was armed
Alain Remu You could tell?
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík yes
Artur Medvedík and i would assume he knows how to use it
Artur Medvedík we must watch out steps here
Alain Remu You can’t trust anyone these days. that’s to day, I do keep a little firearm in my duffel bag, I must say.
A short time later there is a light knock on the door but no one is standing in the path of the window.
Artur Medvedík shal i get it my friend?
Alain Remu If you would.
Artur Medvedík opens door
Man in dark clothes Standing off to the side of the door you see a woman who couldn’t be more than five feet tall. Her skin seems a little pale and her long ket black hair falls loosely down around her forarms that she has lifted holding a tarnished platter holding two not so clean cups of tea and rather stale looking biscuts ( crackers ) and an un opened bottle of Vodka
Standing off to the side of the door you see a woman who couldn’t be more than five feet tall. Her skin seems a little pale and her long ket black hair falls loosely down around her forarms that she has lifted holding a tarnished platter holding two not so clean cups of tea and rather stale looking biscuts ( crackers ) and an un opened bottle of Vodka
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík aha the captain might be suspect but he knows how to treat guests
Alain Remu grins…
Alain Remu A few crackers might sooth my stomach.
Artur Medvedík miss, may ask you a question?
pale woman …the captian asks you try his tea
pale woman looks up at Artur with an almost blank stare
Artur Medvedík how long have you worked here?
pale woman she looks back down and a tear quickly rolls down her cheek " Will that be all, Mister?"
Artur Medvedík hmm, yes, what about you myfriend?
pale woman almost forcefully hand the platter to you and turns her back to walk away " I know nothing, sir…. about anything"
Alain Remu That… was odd.
Artur Medvedík my friend don’t you find that odd?
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík picks up tea cup and examines content
The woman walks away to the station to load up another platter
Alain Remu No tea for me, thanks. I don’t care for it that much. A few crackers would do me wonders though.
JE_GM IQ roll -2 Art
Artur Medvedík intelligence: 11 -2= (9):[Failure!] [3d6 = 14]
→ Artur Medvedík The contents of the tea seem to be common/usual
Artur Medvedík smells the tea
JE_GM IQ roll -1
Artur Medvedík intelligence: 11 -1= (10):[Success!] [3d6 = 9]
Alain Remu You think the stuff is suspect?
Artur Medvedík bah,
Artur Medvedík places tea back down and grabs for the vodka
Alain Remu gives hisi own cup an odd look.
→ Artur Medvedík You get some slight ammount of powder on your nose the only issue is you realise you just inhaled a little of it
Artur Medvedík something is not right here
JE_GM IQ roll -2 Alain
Artur Medvedík look at this substance
Alain Remu intelligence: 10 -2= (8):[Failure!] [3d6 = 11]
→ Alain Remu The contents of the tea seems to be normal
Artur Medvedík what the hell are they upto?
Alain Remu What do you mean?
Campaign saved.
→ Artur Medvedík The substance seems to be a ground up power of some type
Artur Medvedík there is something in that tea
Artur Medvedík examines the vodka for like problems
Alain Remu shrugs… “Seems perfectrly normal to me. A little stale perhaps. It’s not my thing anyway.”
JE_GM make a HT roll art
Artur Medvedík there is powder in the tea
Artur Medvedík health: (12) :[Success!] [3d6 = 5]
Artur Medvedík i breathed some
→ Artur Medvedík You feel a bit light headed you feel like it would be a good idea to lay down or sit
Artur Medvedík sits
Alain Remu Are you ok?
Artur Medvedík look my friend something is in the tea
Artur Medvedík if anything happends take my gun
Alain Remu I have one of my own, but another may come in handy.
Artur Medvedík i feel weird
JE_GM Both make an IQ -2
Artur Medvedík intelligence: 11 -2= (9):[Failure!] [3d6 = 15]
Alain Remu intelligence: 10 -2= (8):[Failure!] [3d6 = 11]
Alain Remu looks truly worried now…
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík keep that gun close
Artur Medvedík i might have a plan
Over the course of the next hour the man in dark cothes makes three passes by your window looking in the ship seems a little too quiet
Alain Remu pulls the gun from his duffel bag and puts it in his belt, concealed by his coat…
Artur Medvedík here is my plan
Artur Medvedík we behave asleep
Artur Medvedík allow the man to come in and don’t react till he havea clear idea he is upto no good
saithan (Artur Medvedík) can i do this
JE_GM Can you do what?
saithan (Artur Medvedík) my plan
Alain Remu While we lay there, armed the both of us. I think your plan has merit. Perhaps it would give us some insight into their agenda. I’ll follow your lead in this.
JE_GM Of course you can
Artur Medvedík keeps pictol under bag on my self and pretends to be asleep
Alain Remu lays down as well, checks his pistol once more, and closes his eyes.
Campaign saved.
About an hour later you hear the voice of the man in dark clothes yell out " All clear, Victoria. prepare the guests!"
Artur Medvedík gets ready, grips pistol
Alain Remu tenses and tries to gain control of his racing heatbeat by breating in deeply and slowly…
The door to your room slowly creeks open and the footsteps of the woman can be heard on the wooden floor the smell of age old seats cloud your sence of smell while your collasped on the seat
Artur: You feel her small hand grab your wrists and place on top of another as she lays a piece of rope across them
Artur Medvedík grabs her, while trying to take her by suprise
Campaign saved.
JE_GM Contest of DX
Artur Medvedík dexterity: (12) :[Success!] [3d6 = 11]
pale woman [3d6 = 10]
saithan (Artur Medvedík) holding alt while rolling shows the dies
You manage to get her in your grasps and she starts to scream and cry at the same time
Artur Medvedík tries the cup her mouth
Artur Medvedík we are not going to hurt you just stay quiet
Alain Remu races to the door, trying to close it before anyone hears her jammering…
She stops screaming and almost goes limp like she has lost the will to live all together
Victoria Please, kill me fast so I can be free…
Artur Medvedík well that i wasn’t expecting , what is the captain planning?
Campaign saved.
The loud releases of steam can be heard as the engines stop and the ship begins to slow almost at the same time you can hear steel on steel grinding and the sound of a wench releaseing
Artur Medvedík alain what was that?
Alain Remu I… I think we’re stopping. I don’t know what that sound was. Could it have been the releasing of an anchor?
Victoria looks to you with sad hopeless eyes " He will take all your belongings and cast you to the ocean unless you’re of use to him"
Artur Medvedík of use? how so?
Victoria When I was a child, my parents and I were on this ship… He captured my parents and promised to release them somday if I serve him… I miss my parents
Campaign saved.
Alain Remu I think you’ll find that we aren’t that accomodating.
Artur Medvedík where are they now?
Alain Remu And how many of them are there?
Victoria He won’t tell me where they are…
Artur Medvedík answer my firend here how many onboard?
Victoria Twenty on board includeing you two
Victoria they have all drank the tea
Artur Medvedík how long before they come for us?
Alain Remu Let me rephrase: how many crewmembers?
Victoria Just the Captian and Larry are on board
Alain Remu looks at Artur
Alain Remu We can take them. I don’t know if we can manage the ship without them, though.
Artur Medvedík i’m not going to wait to be picked clean by buzzards
Artur Medvedík i’ll take my chances with the sea rather than whatever the captain has planed
Victoria I…I know how to work the ship
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík ok, how much time we hve before they come for us?
Alain Remu Really now. Look at that. Perhaps those two vultures can take a swim then.
Victoria I don’t know… it wont be long before thier dinner is finished
Artur Medvedík aha i’ll make aslovak out of you yet my friend
Artur Medvedík i say we leave this room and go offencive?
Alain Remu Yes, we might as well take them by surprise.
Alain Remu What’s your name, girl?
Victoria Victoria, Sir…I’m so scared… They are dangerous men
Alain Remu Well then, Victoria. Lead the way.
Artur Medvedík ha, we are dangerous men
Alain Remu We’ll find out about your parents soon enough, if all goes well.
Victoria leads you through the dim light hall way. It’s full of rooms just like yours. as you pass the windows of the rooms you see people in diffrent positions passed out.
Campaign saved.
You arrive at the end of the hall way and Victoria points to large wooden double doors.
Victoria Just inside they are having dinner
Alain Remu pulls the gun from his belt and readies himself by taking a few deep breaths…
Artur Medvedík quietly with pistol in hand walks to the door and placed ear to the door
JE_GM Make an IQ roll Art
Artur Medvedík intelligence: (11) :[Failure!] [3d6 = 14]
→ Artur Medvedík You hear the slight sounds of voices and a bit of laughter
Artur Medvedík asks victoria
Artur Medvedík are ther any windows to this chamber?
Victoria Only on the outer hull… they can only see outside
Alain Remu Do we charge in?
Artur Medvedík well what do you say my friend?
Artur Medvedík choices limited
Alain Remu I say we jump them before they get a chance to pull their guns.
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík let do thins
Artur Medvedík this
Artur Medvedík on 3?
Alain Remu On 3.
Artur Medvedík 1
Artur Medvedík 2
Artur Medvedík 3
Artur Medvedík opensthe door with gun in hand drawn
Alain Remu takes aim as the door is opened…
As you bust into the room you see the man in dark clothes and the table with another man. The second man is quite aged with a long grey bead and lines of age on his face. The man in dark clothes seems to be very afraid the other man just grins at you
Old captian You two…
Old captian some how i knew this would not go as she told me
Artur Medvedík takes aim at the new man but allows him to speak
Old captian What do you two want?
Artur Medvedík what you must do this often to expect everyone to get robbed by you
Old captian You want the girl? She is still pure… take her and leave my ship.
Artur Medvedík what were you planning?
Campaign saved.
Old captian This is my business young man… Don’t even think about teaching me morals… yes, I know about you… both of you
Alain Remu Oh do you now. And what is it you know of us?
Artur Medvedík i’ll never play a saint as i beleive not in saints
Old captian shouts at the question " I know enough… enough to know what you have done and what you will do…Get off my ship…leave me to my way of doing business"
Artur Medvedík yes and we just get off out here no where
Artur Medvedík why don’t you tell me your business
Old captian Put your guns down and we might talk…
Alain Remu Frankly, I couldn’t care less about your way of doing “business”, but you donb’t get rid of us that easily.
Artur Medvedík asks victoria can he be civil?
Victoria ‘s sad eyes dart up towards you and she is too afraid to answer
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík answer !
Artur Medvedík you want to be free?
Old captian laughs a little " How much power do you think you have here? This is my domain!"
Old captian She won’t answer you…
Old captian No… she knows what I can do
Artur Medvedík yI have my gun that is all the powr in need
Artur Medvedík keep your hand where we can see them
Artur Medvedík any sugestions my friend/
Old captian slams his fist down on the table " I’m a harvester for your type…I get the good you get the blood, oh… but you don’t know all about that yet"
Old captian he laughs an almost insane laugh
Alain Remu squints as he takes in the captain…
Alain Remu What are you babbling about, old man?
Artur Medvedík looks at alain
Old captian You will know soon enough… It’s in your best interest to lower your weapons… I know a few hungry blood drinkers we don’t want to keep waiting
Old captian laughs an insane laugh again
Alain Remu lowers his gun…
Artur Medvedík i say we dust this nut case
Artur Medvedík what say you alain?
Campaign saved.
Alain Remu I think this has gone on long enough. We would have been fish food if we let this run it’s course. I say he walks the plank.
Alain Remu They can take a rowboat and make for London themselves.
Artur Medvedík why waist a boat i say we shoot him now
The shouting voice can be heard from above " Rudiger…. you old loon where is my blood!!!!"
Artur Medvedík looks confused at alain
Old captian bursts into more insane laughter " oooOOOOooo here they are now… yes lets keep them waiting and see what happens"
Alain Remu Merde, more of them!
Alain Remu If it’s blood they want, we might as well feed them Larry here.
Artur Medvedík fires three shots into the old captain
Alain Remu averts his eyes from the grisly scene…
Alain Remu That was… messy.
The shots ring out loudly and the captian falls to the ground larry hids under the table and Victoria screams out and hides int eh corner
Artur Medvedík you dark man what is happening? or you can join you beloved captain
Artur Medvedík swings gun to the other man
Campaign saved.
Larry Chenevix Nnnn no! I had no choice… he made me do it all
Artur Medvedík do what?
Artur Medvedík and hurry i’m not patient
Alain Remu And who’s that yelling, Larry?
Larry Chenevix He made me feed the people to them… oh god… help us they’re coming
Artur Medvedík where is the nearest life boat?
Larry Chenevix No life boats…
Artur Medvedík well any thoughts alain?
Artur Medvedík we either make a stand with whatever
Alain Remu Yes. For one, who the hell is yelling for blood upstairs?
Artur Medvedík or swim
Artur Medvedík aswer him now!
Artur Medvedík jabbs gun in the air towards him
The room grows a little cooler and seems to have the light almost sucked out of it… two men step out of the shadows as if they has been there the whole time…they walk towards larry
Campaign saved.
Larry Chenevix reels in horror and screams as the men approch
Artur Medvedík traces them with pistol rteady
Alain Remu takes aim at the other one as Artur trains his gun on one figure…
Alain Remu Hold it!
One of the men pick up Larry with one hand and bite into his neck blood flys in all directions Larry screams in pain and horror begging and pleading for his life the other man watches with no expression
Alain Remu looks on in horror… “Hey, I said ‘Hold it!’”
Artur Medvedík fires three shots into the guy holding larry
The man not holding Larry looks to Artur and points
JE_GM Make a ht roll
Larry Chenevix [3d6 = 13]
Artur Medvedík health: (12) :[Failure!] [3d6 = 13]
Artur blacks out and hits the floor
Artur Medvedík plop
Campaign saved.
Alain Remu Artur? Arthur!!??
Alain Remu swings his gun undecided from one figure to the other and back again…
Alain Remu Merde! What did you do to him?
Dark Figure Put down your weapon he will be fine you fragle child
Alain Remu lowers his gun…
Alain Remu What did you do to him?
Dark Figure You mind is like that of egg shell cracking under the world unfolding around him
Alain Remu You! You’re just like that corpse I saw on the vessel arriving in New York, aren’t you?
Alain Remu Neckbiters!
Dark Figure I don’t have time for your questions…Take him back to your room and stay there untill told to leave
Alain Remu I’ll do as you ask, if you can promise me we will come to no harm.
The other dark figure drops Larry’s lifeless body to the ground and moves torwards the cabins " If that one does make it, i’ll make sure to kill him upon his first crim against the document of blood"
Dark Figure I’ll not ask you again child…I don’t care if you’re favored… Do as I say
Campaign saved.
Alain Remu gives the figure a nasty glare…
JE_GM yay Artur made his first rival ;)
Alain Remu picks up Artur as he was instructed in the military to pick up a wounded soldier and makes his way to the cabins…
saithan (Artur Medvedík) sweet
Dark Figure What of the girl…
Alain Remu curses in three languages all the way to the cabins…
JE_GM He asked alain
Alain Remu She comes with us!
Dark Figure Why sould I allow that?
Alain Remu Because I asked. I’ll not surrender her that lightly.
Alain Remu puts on a stern face…
Dark Figure She is yours… get to the cabin and stay there
Alain Remu Very well.




Artur : you wake up to the all too well know sight of the cabin you started in. Victoria is on your side of the bench seats her knees drawn into her chest her hair covers most of her face Alain sits on the other side pistol in hand appearing a liittke shaken
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík aye, what happend?
Alain Remu You simply… collapsed. One of those things made it happen. I didn’t like the idea of us both being blacked out, so I lowered my gun.
Alain Remu I was told to wait in our cabin,. I could have victoria.
Alain Remu They said sumething odd though.
Alain Remu Something about us being favoured, or chosen.
Artur Medvedík victoria who…what are these people?
Alain Remu looks at Victoria…
Victoria sits in the corner of the seat she has no responce to anything
Artur Medvedík typical of women
Artur Medvedík so what are we going to do?
Artur Medvedík any idea what they have planed?
You hear the voice of the old captian ring out… you can’t mistake his insane laugh " Aye…I’ll have a full batch for ya next time"
Alain Remu I suggest we simply wait. I don’t know what they have planned, but the way they lifted that “Larry” up in the air,…
Alain Remu What the…
Alain Remu looks quizzically at Artur at the sound of the old captain’s voice…
Artur Medvedík that makes no sense
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík gets up and looks out the vcabin door
The old man is pulling a limp body out of a cabin he seems to be randomly laughing at nothing as he labors to move the body
Artur Medvedík ell myfriend this does not look promising for us
Alain Remu I think we’ll be safe here, at least for a while. If they wanted to kill us, I think they would have done so already. But I wonder about something…
Alain Remu The way they bit Larry, it reminds me a little of the passenger I saw on the boat to New York.
Alain Remu Although I do admit that, at present, things look a little bleak.
Artur Medvedík i’m beginning to realize you and boats equals bad
Alain Remu There may be truth to that.
Alain Remu gives Artur a sad smile.
Campaign saved.
A man wearing a long dark cloak and dirty grey hair approches… his skin palor and his fetures look almost corpse like he opens the door standing toe to toe with Artur
Dark Figure … have a seat
Artur Medvedík sits down
Dark Figure I cannot let you make it to europe with out letting you know what’s going on.
Dark Figure So please, ask me questions, but make it quickly. I have little time.
Artur Medvedík by all means please do tell
Artur Medvedík what are they going to do with us?
Dark Figure Nothing will happen to you on this vessle, you’ll make it to europe unharmed
Artur Medvedík then what?
Dark Figure I believe you already have your assignment
Alain Remu Do you know of New York? About the lady we encountered there?
Alain Remu Then who are you?
Dark Figure She will not make it easy for you… You better remember what it means to be alive … while you’re still alove
Dark Figure *alive
Campaign saved.
Dark Figure I was like you… long ago
Artur Medvedík what is she why is she so compelled to ply with us like rats?
Dark Figure If you’re to be immortal, you must know struggles as a mortal… YOu must be sure that you are ready to leave this all behind
Dark Figure There is not time for compassion of all these people… This world is strange and dangerous
Artur Medvedík tell me one more thing we are all told that jesus grants eternal life and his saints rot in the ground so why and i to beleive any of this?
Dark Figure grins slightly and his body vaporises into the small shadows near him then the room falls slient
Alain Remu shudders…
Artur Medvedík magic tricks
Artur Medvedík you know alain what to you beleive in all this?
Campaign saved.
Alain Remu I don’t know what to believe. If I hadn’t seen that corpse rise on the boat to New York, I would have dismissed all of this as a fantastic fable…
Alain Remu But I do think that we are dealing with forced greater then us. And I feel somehow compelled to… follow the path that has opened before us.
Mellock (Alain Remu) *forces
Alain Remu What do you think?
Artur Medvedík all my life I witness faith failling all it hypnotizes
Artur Medvedík once i beleived a lot of things



A few days later you arrive at an english port. The old man has escorted you out of the ship onto the peer with your belongings…The ship was almost empty no one else to be found. You find yourself standing on the peer looking out into the few shop buildings a ways up the road
saithan (Artur Medvedík) .
Old captian aye… have fun and don’t forget me…
Old captian one day you’re going to need my services too
Artur Medvedík give and hardend look towards the captain and nods
Alain Remu I don’t think I’ll ever forget you, captain. See you around.
JE_GM IQ rolls 1
Artur Medvedík intelligence: (11) :[Success!] [3d6 = 6]
Alain Remu intelligence: 10
1= (11):[Success!] [3d6 = 11]
Campaign saved.
You both see a woman leaning against one of the old logs that stick up out of the water and extend many yards above the peer. She is a beautiful Brittish woman her long blonde curles rest on her shoulders and there is a ornate golden cross hanging from her neck. She seems to be watching your every move.
Artur Medvedík aye she wants one of us
Alain Remu I doubt she’d have much use for me. Is she your type?
Artur Medvedík haha
Artur Medvedík she breathing?
Alain Remu Hahaha…
Artur Medvedík well what shall we do first?
As you get a little closer you notice she has a ornate sword drawn with the tip driven into the wooden pier just a bit she smiles at both of you with a look of kindness
JE_GM I assumed you’re walking closer
Alain Remu Find a place to stay untill we can catch a boat to Ostend, Belgium? If we conclude our business there, we can make it by train to Slovakia?
Artur Medvedík greeting fine lady
Alain Remu gives her a wan smile and keeps in the background…
Artur Medvedík Imediately point out her being armed
Alain Remu nods knowingly at Artur…
Artur Medvedík why i hope that is not intended for us
Campaign saved.
Blonde woman The blade of a holy worrior is never intended. It’s with grat sorrow that it must find it’s mark with called to duity.
Artur Medvedík looks over at alain
Artur Medvedík I am going to like london if all the women as as spirited
Victoria stand quiet in the middle behind both of you
Alain Remu You don’t say…
Artur Medvedík what are we going to do with her?
Blonde woman The life of darkness is not what you may think it is… And you will have many who will try and kill you.
Alain Remu You speak as if you know of such things. Who are you, that you call yourself a holy warrior?
Artur Medvedík and what brings you to refrence us for that matter?
Campaign saved.
Blonde woman smiles at Alain sweetly " This world is a dark place, but there are some still here trying to be a light in that darkness… That’s who I am"
Alain Remu I always considered myself to be a lost case.
Alain Remu nods at Victoria… “But do you suppose there i hope for her?”
Mellock (Alain Remu) *is
Artur Medvedík keep your faith
Blonde woman There is hope for everyone… I know the path you will try to take…If you do, we may see each other again, but the terms will be much diffrent
Artur Medvedík my path leads me to the nearest bath i can only hope the terms could be different in such places
Artur Medvedík smirks
Blonde woman nods at Artur and looks to Alain
Artur Medvedík Victoria?
Alain Remu averts his eyes as the woman looks at him…
Campaign saved.
Victoria grips the back of your shirt and puts her face into your back at the mention of her name
Blonde woman Your well is weak, You don’t have to take this path when there is a better one for you
Blonde woman *will
Artur Medvedík you keep speaking as though you know something
Artur Medvedík please, inform us as to what you speak
Blonde woman I know what Rudiger does, and I know why you are here
Alain Remu i have tried walking the path of the just. It has brought me failure at every turn. If you want to do some good, do it for our little friend here, hiding behind my friend’s back.
Artur Medvedík i turned into a dark place long ago
Blonde woman Pass me the girl and go to your dark place, but remember, Our next meeting will be much diffrent
Artur Medvedík your faith hold nothing for me when i served your faith, god if that is what you call life ; spat in my face
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík as cold as i already am, i did not go through so much to just hand her over
Artur Medvedík kneels down and holds victioria by the shoulders
Alain Remu Let her go, my friend. She stands more of a chance by not being around us.
Artur Medvedík victoria you have any familly?
Victoria … I don’t know what happend to them… The captian said he will let them go somday
Artur Medvedík assumes the worst
Artur Medvedík do you want to go with this woman?
Blonde woman shakes her ehad with a saddened look on her face
Victoria You saved me… maybe you can help me find them
Artur Medvedík looks at the woman and alain
Alain Remu shrugs… “Can we barter with Rudiger?”
Artur Medvedík worth a try
Blonde woman smiles at Artur " Your heart is not so dark as you might think, my friend"
Alain Remu nods… “We’ll try, then.”
Artur Medvedík maybe so but faith had nothing to do with it
Blonde woman It’s in there… You just can’t see it yet.
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík asks victoria what if we do not find them?
Victoria We have to find them… I spent so many years of my life serving this old man… we must find them
Artur Medvedík alain lets ask ruger
Alain Remu Allright. Victoria, stay here. We’ll see what we can do.
Victoria nods slowly
Alain Remu puts down his duffel bag and starts walking back towrads the boat…
JE_GM BRB
saithan (Artur Medvedík) np
Artur Medvedík I say we either bring her along she may be usful
Alain Remu Look at the poor thing, she’s terrified.
Campaign saved.
JE_GM Back
Artur Medvedík she survives this weirdness for so long she is bound to have some answers
Alain Remu I suppose you have a point. Very well, take her with you then.
saithan (Artur Medvedík) wb
Mellock (Alain Remu) wb :)
You three approch the boat a cloud of black smoke exits the stacks as the boat’s engines start to engage
Artur Medvedík we will not make it
Alain Remu Rudiger! Hey, Rudiger!
Artur Medvedík YO HEY!
Old captian walks out to the deck and looks out at the two of you as he laughs insanely " Aye!"
Campaign saved.
Artur Medvedík what can you tell us of her familly?
Old captian Aye…dead…for for the suck faces!
Victoria falls to the ground almost lifeless
Victoria tears fall from her eyes but no emoaton on her face
Artur Medvedík stands over her stern
Alain Remu bends over to pick up the girl…
Artur Medvedík life is like that victoria
Artur Medvedík you now have a choice
Victoria I will kill them all and not stop untill they are all gone
Alain Remu wipes away her tears with his handkerchief…
Artur Medvedík hmmm, look to see if the woman is still there
The boats steams off into the water and the woman stand at the distance watching
Artur Medvedík you have a choice victria
Artur Medvedík you can go with the pretty lady or …
Campaign saved.
Victoria I’ll go on my own now…
Victoria And I will find a way…
Victoria They will all die
Alain Remu Here, girl, take this.
Artur Medvedík haha slovak spirit
Alain Remu pulls the girls hand towards him, and discreetly puts a small wad of banknotes in her palm…
Mellock (Alain Remu) I’ll give her 100 francs. that should tide her over for a while.
Victoria takes the and nods
Victoria thank you for all your kindness… be carefull
Alain Remu gives the girl a faint smile…
Victoria walks off alone into the distance
Artur Medvedík let be on our way
Alain Remu DOn’t you worry about us now. You take care fo yourself. You’ll make it.

DrkMod-10-23

GURPS Dark Modern Jafty